Fixed Terrain disappearance and gun things

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by NovaTopaz, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NovaTopaz

NovaTopaz Ensign

Part of this is related to a different thread of things that appears to have already been resolved, so this is mainly for the terrain part. When I crossed over the border of the map and landed on the other size, the game CoQ'ed and when it did that I exited the popup and looked behind me... And saw absolutely no terrain whatsoever, all of it unloaded. I'll post an image of it later, but here's the logfile that also contains one of the ones I sent through the mail. But reloading the game fixed it, so no big deal.

Attached Files:

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Hi the exception in that log you have attached will be fixed in the next release.

As for anything else you mentioned is any of it at all reproducible ?

3. NovaTopaz

NovaTopaz Ensign

I'll try to reproduce it later today, but as it stands currently, no, I have not. But I do have an image of what happened after closing the last CoQ pop-up. I assume this is related to the system null reference at the end of the log. But both the bug killing thing and this both seemed to resolve themselves after exiting and reloading the game, so I'll definitely try to reproduce them.[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.