Feedback Required Version 1.5: New faction: Brotherhood of Farr

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Welcome the Brotherhood of Farr!

The faction has
    - its own territory in the galaxy (slightly behind the Polaris; more in direction towards the galaxy center)
    - an own set of dedicated POIs (thx to spanj and all contributors!)
    - a reputation matrix, means you can improve or f*** up your reputation with it. (There is no Credibility Seal or restore-rep mission for the Farr yet, so be careful what you do .. of course testing the combat abilities is also a way of testing :D )

The Farr have a home system where on the Arid/Desert planets you can find their MAIN settlements (more POI/more difficult POI) and other planets (temperate, alien, ..) with smaller bases, ruins and a dungeon once and a while.

Looking forward to your feedback!

[​IMG]

2. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    PS: In the next releases we will possibly add more of these 'interactive' factions. If you want to submit one and have enough POI and vessels to fill at leas a solar system, check out this post: https://empyriononline.com/threads/requirement-for-adding-your-faction-to-a-territory.97861/

If you simply have some POI or vessels that could fit an existing faction or you created a new sub-faction for Warlords, Colonists or else, simply commit them over here: https://empyriononline.com/forums/showroom-submissions.108/

3. Don2k7

Don2k7 Captain

Hi Hummel. finally made it to brotherhood space and 3 things I have noticed so far
    New 1.5 game and in single player.
    1: BOF Atonement Trading station still has no gravity, I did submit a fix in post below, also fixed some missing textures I noticed on BOF Kudos Trading Station.
    (https://empyriononline.com/threads/v1-5-exp-new-faction-brotherhood-of-farr.97695/#post-435932)

2: The Farr home world should be called Parthix according the lore but in the current games it is called Edryl.

3: The BOF Planet Patrol Vessels that I came across are not patrolling the planet surface and are actually flying round in space.

will let you know anything else I find, thank you

KRanKO5 likes this.
  4. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    @1: The changes did not make it into 1.5.x i am afraid :( (Will add for 1.6)
    @2: It is not possible to name planets in default random game (yet).
    @3: Will be changed.

KRanKO5 likes this.
  5. Don2k7

Don2k7 Captain

thanks for getting back to me
    1. no worries i no you guys are busy
    2. ok thanks i did not no that
    3. thank you