Feedback Required Your TOP3 MOST WANTED feature addition or change?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hummel-o-War, Sep 26, 2019.

1. andargor

andargor Commander

1. Solar power battery charge is calculated correctly when offline (SP/MP)
    2. On dedicated servers, add a setting that will stop all fuel consumption if there are no players present in a playfield. Stopping the server is not an option for our casual group, since we are in different timezones
    3. Allow walking around in a moving CV

Ranzeth likes this.
  2. atomicskicarver

atomicskicarver Ensign

1. If I kill a beasty by flamethrower, looting the corpse should give cooked meat, not raw meat. (shotgun should yield mince?)
    2. Allow key-bindings to be configured in a 'p' menu for the custom switch.
    3. Grouping of constructors / cookers - allow user to group a set of constructors and have them all contribute to building whatever is selected.

Ranzeth likes this.
  3. Lucius

Lucius Ensign

My wishes are a little bit special.
    1.) Make it possible in MP that sensor and/or weapons can be controlled by other people in ship. Sensor-OP, weapon-OP etc.
    2.) Minimum Speed for translate to Orbit. Now you can go to orbit when your accelaration is greater then the gravity.
    3.) The old transit screen for go from orbit to planet with fire flow. That was very nice and a little bit of realistic.

Ranzeth likes this.
  4. Aetrion

Aetrion Lieutenant

1) Better variety of spaceships. It's too easy to build a ship that can do it all.
    2) Make HVs carry CV sized turrets so they actually have a reason to exist and look more like proper tanks instead of floating gunracks.
    3) Cube shaped gravity generators so you can make ships with multiple gravity gens without overlapping them.

Ranzeth likes this.
  5. z993126

z993126 Ensign

1. Multiple colours available for symbols
    2. Expanded/improved texture/colour tool textures
    3. Excpanded character support for symbols

atomicskicarver likes this.
  6. Xerebo

Xerebo Ensign

1. Please fix a small bug when texturing the blocks. (see screenshot)
    On the right side I can't texture the sharp corner without also texturing the front side.

[​IMG]

2. A tool to create new grass on the ground.
    3. I don't know if that's possible, but it would be very nice if at least objects could be placed freely or building in the block grid wasn't so static. For example I can't placed correctly a Constructor or something else on a 45° wall.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    stemaxx likes this.
  7. Darth Yorkie

Darth Yorkie Ensign

1. Harvester Module *NEEDS* to actually harvest crops.

Manual crop picking is one of the absolute *worst* parts about this game. A harvester module exists, yet is in actuality, a woodcutting module. Here we are, flying massive futuristic spaceships with shields, yet we're picking crops by hand like cavemen.

*OOF*

Ranzeth and atomicskicarver like this.
  8. me777

me777 Commander

I have hired a NPC for that (via Empyrion Scripting), if the harvester module could do it still someone has to drive the vehicle (and hv don't really work in space where I am now and also have a load of crops)

Jamesfoxbr likes this.
  9. Murkalael

Murkalael Lieutenant

1-Batteries stores energy, so why not charge batteries even with generators? Or perhaps a generic type of battery that stores both, solar and raw energy.
    2-for oxygen planets, outside farming with creation of electric fence.
    3-to complete previous suggestion, same thing, on oxygen planets, taming and breeding creatures that provides, either meat and/or eggs.

10. Jamesfoxbr

Jamesfoxbr Ensign

1. Players able to walk inside moving ships in multiplayer (I would die from happiness if this happen someday)
    2. Ship camera. Position cameras in the vessel to view important external or internal areas
    3. Be able to customize the vessel shortcut toolbar to add stuff like ths custom shortcuts from the P panel for example or change de position of the devices like drill, weapons, sensor, etc

Ranzeth, stemaxx, Lucidlook and 3 others like this.
  11. Lucidlook

Lucidlook Ensign

1. Joystick support when piloting a vehicle.
    2. A difficulty level that will require components to be connected by pipes/cables.
    3. And yes, walkable moving ships (see above).

Bollen and Searcher like this.
  12. Markus Scheidl

Markus Scheidl Ensign

1. Separate ground troops etc under turret targetting. As much as I enjoy seeing a Zirax shotgunner getting blown up by my rocket launcher, I'd prefer to have those weapons (more expensive ammo) not target ground troops, only vehicles, bases etc. Ground troops are what miniguns are for.
    2. In creative, have a totally flat planet or even a planet that has a massive landing pad to make life easier for building things on a flat surface
    3. When using symmetry plane, have the option that when I delete a block, that delete is copied to the other side of symmetry

13. ScottThompson

ScottThompson Ensign

1, 2 and 3. Return the underground resources such as gold and promethium for example to previous configuration or make it easier to locate the "rocks" in the node. Mining these with my SV sucks now. It worked great before, so why wreck it?

14. idx64

idx64 Lieutenant

1) Extensible door than larger, more resources would need. With several types of texture too.-
    2) Gas collecting block, could collect gas from a nebula or gaseous planet, would be a new form of energy.-
    3) Gate for capital ship that can go down from 3 to 7 blocks vertically to mount a large hover on the ship.-

Andreykl likes this.
  15. Nua Sidek

Nua Sidek Ensign

Multiplayer server side option.
    1. Forced cockpit view. Add camera block to compensate - functionality already in game when accessing turrets.
    2. Blueprint constructor console ala repair console (and/or block). No dumping into F2.
    3. Rogue Mode - die, character resets. owned structure turns npc/public or also wipes. I remove core and hop server when I die.

Ranzeth likes this.
  16. Andreykl

Andreykl Commander

1. Blueprint factory being properly implemented in-world instead of being OP with infinite deconstructor on top
    2. Toolbar being more customizable (like being able to drag specific switch, container or turret into toolbar).
    3. Inventory supporting multiplayer properly instead of blocking players from even viewing content

17. michaelhartman89

michaelhartman89 Rear Admiral

1. Remove the place holder enemy models and put in new enemy types. I hate the screamers and alien bugs. They kill immersion. Zirax and Talon are good though!

2. NPC Companions, employees, followers etc. I would like the option to recruit/hire/enemy workers(indentured servitude) friendlies/ enemies to be Pilots, maintenance technicians, gardeners, miners, officers/soldiers to do my bidding and grow an empire

3. Continual AI and Combat improvements! It's looking good!

*To avoid the stigma of slavery, I'd suggest that enemy types would be extremely cheap, have low reputation and be prone to sabotage equipment in early times

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
    Ranzeth likes this.
  18. corpowat

corpowat Ensign

1.tractor beam.
    2.mining drone/repair drone
    3.guasse guns

Ranzeth likes this.
  19. Ranzeth

Ranzeth Ensign

1. Improved PvP/Network stability

2. Walking around on ships

3. Drones/AI ships

4. Balance the game so CVs aren't big SVs,. This would allow them to move slowly on plants, so you can enable their turrets to fire again, but they'd be very vulnerable due to being slow on planet.

20. Mycroft_Groks

Mycroft_Groks Lieutenant

1. open the API for scripting like SE has done.
    2. Rotors, Mergeblocks or hinges
    3. ability to stay seated in a docked ship while the carrier ship moves.