CURRENTLY not reproducible Internal Error when I leave atmosphere

Discussion in 'Currently not reproducible' started by TacticsNoob, Sep 9, 2023.

1. TacticsNoob

TacticsNoob Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: 1.10.04
    Mode: Multiplayer
    Mode: Survival, PVP

SERVER NAME: SDNG
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility:
    Severity:

Type:

Summary: When I leave Akua atmosphere and about to enter space I get the internal error. Then I can't really do anything except leave the game. When i come back on, I am at the Northern Pole and my vessel stays in space. This has happened twice already, and i now have two vessels stuck in space.

Description:

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Leave Atmosphere in any vessel.
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Attached Files:

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Nothing triggers with this step.
    Please try starting or loading in to a current save game in any mode (SP, Co-op or MP via the standalone dedi server) & use the same vessel that you have seen this happen to & try to trigger it at least 1 time.
    If you can trigger it in your own save game please leave your character sat in the cockpit of the vessel that triggers this & supply a copy of the save to us:

How to supply a save game to a report:

Go to:
    For SP or Co-op:
    Right click on "Empyrion" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games

For MP:
    Right click on "Empyrion - Dedicated Server" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Saves\Games
    1. Right click on the save folder & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it (or use winzip or 7zip)
    2. Use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive & add a share link to it

3. TacticsNoob

TacticsNoob Ensign

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....741/740A9BFBAB702C88CD791F1CBAD262C54407C63E/

So we tried it in God Mode and I got the above error when trying to leave Akua... basically it says
    "Network packet content exception! (idx=0 t=" n=3)
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Cannot continue playfield change as change information is not valid! 'Crown Sector'/''

If that doesn't help anything. i am working on building another vessel and will try to get the save game while sitting in cockpit.

4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Hi sorry this alone doesn't really help we need to be able to trigger the issue ourselves in a debugging environment & so far I don't have a vessel that triggers this when changing playfields (planet to orbit or orbit to planet or warping).