NPC Factions - Call for Papers

Discussion in 'Lore, Story and Factions' started by Hummel-o-War, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Dem

Dem Commander

2. yes

yes Ensign

Name: Cult of the Numal K'ullag

Title: The Church of the Broken God. (The Church)

Sub-faction Titles: The Broken Church, The Church of Maxwell, The Cogworks Orthodox Church

Sub-faction Names: ^

Species Type: Organisms of a wide variety of race, all with Bio-mechanical apparatus implanted on their bodies. (See Religion summary for more)

Civilization type: Oligarchy

Government type: Theocracy

Economics: Facism

Philosophies: The Church of the Broken God believe that their Deity, Amorpheus, has been shattered, and through technology, they can put the pieces together and bring about a techno-organic apotheosis.

Foundation: 2020 (Pre-A'kryl) 2507 (Post-A'kryl)

Religion: . Amorpheus, from the Ancient Ghaeliian manuscripts had been broken by Grymir, the lord of the forest in an act of unprovoked aggression. The Cultists would give everything to make Amorpheus whole, and augment the universe with mechanics.

Main Planet: K'ullion Major & Minor

Main Planet Type: Both K'ullion Major and Minor are Volcanic

Short Summary: A group of cultists who worshipped Hephaestus, the Greek god of technology, originally sought to please the god, but found that it was not him who was their deity.

Further Description:
    The Church of the Broken God is a religious cult or Church Society which worships mechanization and believes flesh and life to be inherently evil or "broken". Central to their theology is that their deity has been scattered, dispersed or otherwise rendered inert. Through the use of technology, often anomalous, Church followers seek to bring together the components of the body of God, thereby allowing the Divine a physical form to utilize and bringing about some sort of techno-organic apotheosis.

[​IMG]
    The Smith answers only to God, For his hands repair the body.
    -Builder Nymek G'uhl

The current leader of the oldest extant denomination of "The Broken Church" is an individual identified in records as "His Holiness Nymek G'uhl, Builder of the Broken God", who apparently gained the title in 2127. While this sect continues its efforts to reconstruct their deity, the religion as a whole has at some time in the past century undergone a major schism. Two significant breakaway movements from the original church have entered into a major theological conflict.

[​IMG]
    Cast in the Design of God, We Faithful.
    -Cogwork Orthodox Church, Manuscript of the Cogsway

The "Cogwork Orthodox Church" espouses a form of literal religious iconography known as "Standardization", whereby adherents submit to anomalous mechanical enhancement with the stated goal of remaking themselves in the image or plan of their deity. Due to the extent of their mechanical augmentation, members of this sect often emit audible ticking or tapping sounds, and have been referred to disparagingly as "Tickers" by members of the other two sects.

Cogwork Orthodoxy deliberately adheres to technological norms of the late Ghaeliian Revolution, and regard the mass-production of analogue, steam and clockwork-driven machinery as a form of prayer. Orthodoxy doctrine is highly centralized and regulated by a group of unknown composition, known as the Patriarchs. This body issues detailed production orders and design documents, which form the core of the group's extremely extensive holy writ. Orthodox belief decries the use of electronic or digital devices, and views distributed information sharing and decentralization as tantamount to the dissolution of divine knowledge.

[​IMG]
    Individuality is the file system through which our Lord is compiled.
    -Church of Maxwell, The Maxwellist Texts

The "Church of Maxwellism" represents a modernized, computation and network oriented means of worship. No central organizing church body is known to exist. However, interviews and covert surveillance has determined that all known cells are in regular contact with one another, and capable of coordination. Maxwellists favour small-scale body modification through the use of advanced cybernetics and organ enhancement. While artificial limbs or reinforced skeletons have been observed, Maxwellist implants focus primarily on communication, data storage, networking capabilities, and sensory enhancement.

Maxwellist doctrine interprets the Broken God as a "fragmented" deity, which exists as disparate data present in the linked technology and cultural zeitgeist of the digital age. Worshipers approach the divine by embracing their unique traits and sharing their knowledge and capacity for the good of the collective Church. By connecting all minds through computer networks, they believe their deity can be "recompiled" as the aggregate will of humanity. Due to their use of computer fan noise as a meditative aid, members are often referred to as "Hummers" by members of the other two factions.

Relation to Zirax: Neutral, acquire materials thru trading if Polaris do not hold such items.

Relation to UCH(Terrans/Humans): Neutral, no interest.

Relation to Potential Neighbors: Varied, depending on their stock and willingness to trade.

(Will try to Add screenshots soon)

Ships / Stations / Bases

Volcanic Forge (Planetary)
    Harnesses lava flows from volcanoes to aid the smelting process

Assembly Plant (Planetary)
    For assembling mechanical components for their religion. Located close to the Forge

Church
    Where the church stuff happens. Also serves as the HQ

Nidavalier's Fury (Battleship)

Eye of Amorpheus (Church Cruiser)

Ormius' Hammer (Carrier)

Ull's Strength (Cargo Freighter)

[​IMG]
    (First ship done! Whew, I don't have much experience, but I think it turned out pretty nice.)

Trading Station (Orbital)
    Where others can come to trade materials for materials.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  3. Dem

Dem Commander

Kassonnade and Germanicus like this.
  4. Dem

Dem Commander

I have another question for Q&A ;

What is the limit of Sub-faction ? Shape ? Color ? Can it be totally different shape but in same color palette ?

5. vscuorzo

vscuorzo Commander

It is a cool concept. However, I'd make sure it's not too close to the replicators from Stargate SG1/Atlantis before adding it to the game. Whoever owns that franchise now might not be thrilled if it's not sufficiently different.

6. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Their design is inspired from things like the machines in The Matrix, or things from EVE Online and Mass Effect.
    They're not like Stargate replicators.

Sofianinho likes this.
  7. Matatomi

Matatomi Ensign

Just a random question, is there a size class limitation you want us to conform to for CV designs? I only ask because if I do want to throw my hat into the ring I want to make sure I'm designing ships appropriate in size. Like should a cruiser size ship be considered Size Class 4, or 8, or another size class?

8. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    For any structure in space, don't go larger than Class 10 please.

9. Vermillion

Vermillion Rear Admiral

Isn't the Il Marinen space-dungeon like... class 18?

10. nottrox ¯\ (ツ) /¯

nottrox ¯\ (ツ) /¯ Captain

Arrgghh you drop that now?
    I was following this post:
    https://empyriononline.com/threads/read-first-global-building-requirements.11797/
    So i did everything to keep my Space-Shipyard under 6 and i managed to get it down to 5.99.
    If i polish it i could it would get way more fancy and probably end up at 7 or 8.
    Btw: Yes i am a bit ashamed that my faction hasn't make any progress the past two weeks.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    Hummel-o-War and Germanicus like this.
  11. HYPERerror

HYPERerror Ensign

Hello. This is my first post on your forum, as I really wanted to offer you my idea. My knowledge of English is very weak, so please do not strictly judge the quality of the written text. I will not mind if you correct me. I will also insert in parentheses the duplication of certain parts of the text in my native language, in Russian.

1. Name — Mokor Remnant (Имя - Остаток Мокорцев)
    2. Type — extinct empire (Тип - Угасшая империя)
    3. Race name — Mokorian
    4. Activity — wandering nomads (Странствующие кочевники)
    5. Description —

1) Living Mokorians can only be found on their ships and space stations. (Живых мокорцев можно найти лишь на их кораблях и орбитальных станциях)
    2) On the planets you can find only the ruins of their bases, as well as active autonomous headquarters. (На планетах можо найти лишь их руины и автономные штабквартиры.)
    3) Headquarters are protected by automatic turrets and combat drones. (Штаб квартиры защищаются с помощью турелей и автономных дронов)
    4) Mokorians are neutral towards all existing factions in the game. (Мокорцы нейтральны ко всем существующим в игре фракциям)
    5) Mokor Empire traders can be traded while being in a neutral relationship with them. Each product bought or sold by him improves relations. (Тороговля с ними возможно при нейтральных отношениях. Каждый проданный или купленный товар улучшает отношения с ними)
    6) If they attack their ships or orbital stations, relations with them will deteriorate. If relations are worse than neutral, then trading with them will be impossible; accordingly, improving relations will also not be possible. (Если напасть на их корабли или орбитальные станции, то отношения с ними будут ухудшаться. Если отношения будут хуже нейтральных, то торговля с ними будет невозможна, соответственно улучшить отношения будет также не возможно.)
    7) The attack on planetary headquarters does not worsen relations with the Mokorians, as they have long been abandoned. (Нападение на планетарные штабквартиры не ухудшает отношения с Мокорцами, так как они давно заброшены.)
    8) If relations with the Mokorians are worsened, but for a long time you avoided contact with them and did not engage in battles, then they will begin to forget you and relations will eventually become neutral. It also works with good relationships. If you do not trade with the Mokorians for a long time, then relations with them will also drop to neutral. (Если отношения с Мокорцами ухудшены, но вы долго избегали с ними контакта и не вступали в сражения, то они начнут забывать вас и отношения со временем восстановятся до нейтральных. Также это работает с хорошими отношениями. Если долго не торговать с Мокорцами, то отношения с ними также опустятся до нейтральных.)
    9) Mokorians attack you if relations with them are worsened. (Мокорцы нападают на вас, если отношения с ними ухудшены)
    10) The abandoned headquarters of Mokorians can only be found on planets with a temperate and cold climate. (Temperate, Ocean, Snow, Alien)

6. Race description — Mokorians are mammals living on a planet with moderate conditions with the corresponding name Mokor. (I don’t know how to draw and use a 3D editor, but I can briefly describe the main features of their appearance.) These are creatures with a humanoid body and a dog head. The muzzle is wide and high, and in place of the typical dog eye sockets, three small eye sockets are located in these places. Mokorans are as sensitive to harsh environmental conditions as humans. Therefore, they do not appropriate the Lava, Arid, Desert and planets with strong gravity. (Это существа с человекообразным телом и собачьей головой. Морда широкая и высокая, а в место типичных собачьих глазниц в этих местах расположены по три маленьких глазниц. Мокорцы настолько же чувствительны к суровым условиям окружающей среды, как и люди. Поэтому они не присваивают Лавовые, Опустошенные, пустынные и планеты с сильной гравитацией. )

7. History — Once upon a time, the Mokor Empire was a prosperous state. But it was really a very long time ago. The empire has outlived itself. Overpopulation by the end of the empire was critical. This entailed a great civil war, which unleashed thousands of internal factions with different goals. Some wanted to reduce the population, while others tried to protect it. Still others tried to take advantage of the situation and seize power, which made the great army of the Mokor Empire throw all their forces into their own defense. The population of the empire itself was drawn into the war. As a result, the Empire, which existed for thousands of years, fell into decay. But it also happened a long time ago. Now the descendants of the surviving Mokorian travel on ships that are the legacy of the departed Empire. They became nomads on fully autonomous ships. They pursue only one goal - to survive the era of the great crisis for their species. All that can be found on the planets that previously belonged to them is the ruins, which are proof of the existence of the once great empire. However, not all abandoned objects turned into ruins. As evidence of planet ownership, the Mokorian built autonomous headquarters on the planets. These bases are protected and serviced by universal drones. Thanks to the drones, many headquarters survived the war on hundreds of Mokor Empire-owned planets.

(Когда-то давно Империя Мокор была процветающим государством. Но это было действительно очень давно. Империя изжила себя. Перенаселение к концу существования империи было критическим. Это повлекло за собой великую гражданскую войну, которую развязали тысячи внутренних фракций преследующих разные цели. Одни желали сократить население, другие пытались его защитить. Третьи старались воспользоваться ситуацией и захватить власть, что заставило великую армию Империи Мокор бросить все силы на собственную оборону. В войну было втянуто и само население империи. В результате Империя, просуществовавшая тысячи лет пришла в упадок. Но это также случилось очень давно. Сейчас потомки переживших войну Мокорцев путешествуют на кораблях, являющихся наследием почившей Империи. Они стали кочевниками на полностью автономных кораблях. Они преследуют лишь одну цель — пережить эпоху великого кризиса для их вида. Все что можно найти на планетах, ранее принадлежавших им, это руины, являющиеся доказательством существования некогда великой империи. Однако не все заброшенные объекты превратились в руины. В кочестве доказательства владения планетой, Мокорцы строили на планетах автономные штаб квартиры. Эти базы зищащиются и обслуживаются универсальными дронами. Благодаря дронам войну пережило много штабквартир на сотнях принадлежащих Империи Мокор планетах.)

8. Additional Information
    That's all for now. Tell me what else to add and what to remove. I’ll try to create a ship and a space station and a planetary headquarters in the editor so that they match my vision, but I don’t think it will be fast ... I will add screenshots as soon as I am ready. (На этом пока все. Скажите мне что еще стоит добавить, а что убрать. Я постараюсь в редакторе создать корабль и космическую станцию и планетарную штабквартиру, такими, чтобы они соответствовали моему виденью, но не думаю что это будет быстро... Добавлю скриншоты, как буду готов.)

RhodeKill likes this.
  12. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    No worries, this is a LONG-long term thread :D Currently we will have a few more of the previously planned factions in the game + more to come in A12.x

13. Soliloquis

Soliloquis Lieutenant

Question for @Hummel-o-War

Is there pirate NPC we can use as a stand in until something a closer to our preferred aesthetic can be met or is there something in the spawn pool already that matches? Anything that might be coming soon? Looking for something akin to a space centaur.

Also, do CVs need spawn pads? If so, should they be Drones, Soldiers, or both?

Fractalite and Javarox87 like this.
  14. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    Currently no specific NPC model .. but the lore says, that pirates can be of any origin (even Zirax), so i doubt there will be a very specific NPC anytime soon

Soliloquis and Javarox87 like this.
  15. Cinerite

Cinerite Lieutenant

Question: If my POI has specific loot table, dialogue, or token, I should include all related .ecf file as well, shouldn't I?
    Tho I still have a long way to grasp the full potential of all the toys A12 gave me. Never seriously thought about sneaking in some trivial stories into POI before too. But better ask just in case, I think.

Fractalite likes this.
  16. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

CV's do not need NPC spawn pads but if you give them a drone spawn pad and the playfield .ecf calls for drones to spawn then the ship will spout as many drones as assigned. Just be aware that the pads cannot have anything "Above" them and they need to have a 2 block clearing behind, on both sides, and then a 5 block clearing in "front"(the direction the little arrows face.)

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Soliloquis likes this.
  17. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

As far as I know, the base game does not use them but if scenario designers want to use your stuff(highly likely) they can use the custom tables. So I would include them just in case. In addition, once the base game can use custom, location-specific content, then it will be used there as well(presuming they want to use it and not the general tables.)

Cinerite likes this.
  18. Johnny Jay Appleseed

Johnny Jay Appleseed Ensign

Name: APPLESEED CORPORATION
    Species Type: Human
    Civilization type: Oligarchy
    Government type: Corporation
    Economics: Capitalism
    Philosophies: Authoritarian
    Foundation: 2084
    Religion: Atheist
    Main Planet: LV - 425, Orion Cluster, Milky Way Galaxy
    Main Planet Type: Desert, Temperate, Arid, Swamp/Alien, Snow

Short Summary:
    The APPLESEED CORPORATION is a Pan-Galactic technology and arms corporation that followed the UCH to Andromeda to expand its resource and trade opportunities.

Further Description:

APPLESEED CORPORATION DATABASE Entry: 2279

Foundation of the company and current status in Andromeda:

The APPLESEED CORPORATION was started by JJ Appleseed in 2084. The Company was registered at Administrative Building 42 Xenophon City on LV - 425. APPLESEED CORPORATION or ASC for short made a name for itself with revolutionary cloning technology allowing for cheaper labour and increased efficiency as ASC actively bought cloning rights to the best of the best in every field and occupation (even if that person had died of causes not related to their occupation).

ASC rapidly expanded the scope of their offering to a vast array of technologies ranging from mining to interstellar and intergalactic travel.
    Using prototype Warp Drives, ASC was the first Human organisation to make an intergalactic jump to the Pegasus Galaxy. The ability to span galaxies came in very useful when operations were temporarily transferred to the Pegasus Galaxy during the galaxy wide conflict that ultimately lead to the formation of the UCH. ASC profited greatly from the sales of arms and military services to the various factions of the conflict and cemented their place as the largest human corporation in two galaxies.

When the UCH wanted to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy, ASC was happy to provide the technological and logistical assistance as well as service contracts in return for a carefully negotiated share of mineral and new technology rights to be found in the new galaxy.

While JJ Appleseed still runs ASC (he has used his cloning technology to remain alive all this time) from the Corporate Continent of Africa on Earth (Terra Prime) some of his descendants have traveled to Andromeda to pursue their own fortunes. You may come across them from time to time or hear about them via the media.

Please see your nearest Regional Business Center for more information or to speak to an ASC Corporate Representative.

Diplomatic Intelligence Briefing:

Relation to Zirax: ASC is aggressively hostile towards the Zirax. They have technology and resources that they are not willing to trade. All ASC security and PMC assets are to engage at will and bonuses will be paid for recovered technology

Relation to Polaris: ASC hold a cautiously neutral stance towards Polaris. They are currently the only larger corporation in Andromeda than ASC. Rumors of ASC employing mercenary individuals/teams to raid and destroy Polaris facilities is completely unfounded Polaris propaganda.

Relation to the Talon: ASC see the Talon as weeds that need to be cleared from the land in order to plant productive and lucrative crops (Hostile)

Relation to Kriel: ASC contact with the Kriel has been limited a number of skirmishes, so far the Kiel have ignored all trade contact attempts. Relations are classed as Neutral.

Relations to Pirates: ASC Corporate assets have been a lucrative source of plunder for Pirates, as such ASC Security forces maintain active Patrols against Pirates. ASC has also accused the Polaris of paying Pirates to attack ASC assets in systems contested between Polaris and ASC.

Relation to UCH (Terrans/Humans): ASC has good relations with the UCH and supplies them with logistical and Private Military Corporation (mercenary) support.

Organisational Structure:

Civilian Structure:

Civilian operations are directed from Regional Business Centers that report back to the Andromeda Divisional Directors Office.

Primary trade and logistics are conducted from Planetary Shuttle Ports and Orbital Production Hubs

ASC is finalising planning and feasibility studies for the first Planetary Factories and Orbital Farm Facilities.

Currently there are no long term habitation facilities available or required as all ASC Staff in Andromeda are clones. As the Company expands its operations in the Andromeda, ASC Property and Residential Services will develop residential housing for those that wish to immigrate to Andromeda.

Security Structure:

ASC Security and PMC operations are directed from ASC Security Division Planetary Fortresses (base and drone attack source). These are supported by Picket Defense facilities and ASC Intelligence Services Listening Posts. Listening Posts are also stand alone facilities

Orbital Security is currently enforced by Selkie Class AA Frigates. Myrmidon Class Assault Cruisers and Culture Class Battleships
    will be produced in situ once Factory Facilities have been put into production.

A Legend Class Dreadnought, The Legions Demise, has been dispatched in the interim to provide power projection and orbital fire support. Due to the size of the ship, at the date of this database entry, the ship is still in preparation for departure.

Technical specifications of the ASC assets in the Andromeda Galaxy are attached.

ASC Selkie Class AA Frigate.png ASC Orbital Production Hub.png ASC Listening Post.png ASC Regional Business Center.png ASC Planetary Fortress.png ASC Planetary Shuttle Port.png ASC Picket Tier 1 Defense Installtion.png

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  19. germanphreaq

germanphreaq Ensign

Keep up the good work boss! XD

20. tony hug

tony hug Commander

===================================================================
    Faction Summary - Tarik (Updated)
    This Has Been Re-organised as i have done a lot more work on this Faction for my own Scenario,

If Anyone wants any of this stuff (There is lots of Planet Junk and Space Debris and derelict and Crashed Ships) - take and modify as you want.

-- All Files have been renamed in a Empyrion Friendly Manner
    -- Xslx Summary File Added
    -- There is a new Showcase Scenario which lines everything up for perusal (if a bit messily)
    -- Am also including the .zip of the Soliluquy of Reason Story - Scenario (no jpgs)
    -- Added the Planets i Created for Scenario (nothing Special) if anyone wants them

Faction Issue #1 - Much use of Xeno-Steel (This is essentially a pre-Silence society and practices Proper passivation techniques)
    Faction Issue #2 - Lots of Ships + Debris/Junk - Few Active POI(s) and low level
    In My Scenario i Paired them with my Greys Faction (That is all Puzzle POIs) to add an Antagonistic function.
    Low level Species - kind of boring otherwise
    =================================================================

Synopsis:

After a failed colonisation attempt , the Tarik explorers
    limped home at sub-light, suffering huge relativistic time dilation.

The home they returned to, to their horror was gone, only a shattered
    asteroid field where it should have been.

Due to "Eleon" pattern defecit, their females no longer exist,
    forcing them to reproduce by cloning.
    Always optimistic, the majority of the Tarik fully intend to boogy on down through their personal apocalypse,
    The rest sending explorers out to find any remnants of their civilisation, or colonies,
    maybe even the legendary "planet of the females"
    (they are as stated, so unbearably optimistic)

- They are militarily quite weak.
    - They are proponents of modular construction
    - They are fairly community minded.
    - They are xenophiles. (anyone who parties with them gets their vote)

They are an attempt to fuse Blakes-7 with the Vorlons with the aesthetic of 70s disco and are designed to sort of look Alien
    ================================================================

Habitat

Originally swamp dwellers they are now primarily Space dweller, building bases in asteroid fields.
    Between their planet loss and colonising disasters having lost the taste, and hang of planet based living.
    When they do inhabit a planet they tend to stay in their towering arcologies.

Evolved to like blue/green light (at fairly low levels)

Live in Asteroid Belts - And Mainly Swampy and Ice Planets (The are Not Strong Enough to hold a temperate planet even if they wanted to)

Very Close to The Kriel Empire, Sandwiched by the Farr - they are also effectively a Zirax Vassal State
    ==================================================================

Aims as a race

Boogying on down,
    Partying
    Finding any news of their lost species
    Finding the legendary lost planet of the females.

They inhabit only a handful of star systems, mainly in orbital habitats.
    ==================================================================

Possible USP (though would require future development)

- Not required - for what has been implemented

Due to their long trip home, the Tarik spent a lot of time pondering how
    to get an operational wormhole, they didn't suceed however have developed
    an effective Warp Suppressor technology. (though requires several suppressor platforms)

In their core systems if you really piss them off, they can activate their
    warp suppression platforms - these :

a. prevent outward warp from a system - until you have hunted down all the
    suppressor stations.
    b. Possibly limit inward warp to the outer planets (though this may not be effective as a game mechanic -
    as it stops you getting into the 'hunt' scenario in the first place.

c. suppressor platforms would be lightly defended, but space is big and they would be a pain to find.

Theology

There is a remnant faction of animists
    they worship the spirit of places of unique vistas and natural beauty (reminds them of their legendary home)
    however most of the species is hedonistic and disapproves of the ancient nonsense.

Position in Galaxy

Very few System (Minimum 4 – fixed for story)
    Disturbingy Close to Kriel Space (Scenario is Set in Kriel Space)

Also should face Farr Space on other side – though not so near.

Scenario – 4 systems formed into a Tetra-hedral formation
    And within Short Warp range of each other.

Utu :: (I set at 165. -13, 75)
    Hecate :: (I set at 169. -13, 77)
    Kore :: (I set at 169. -13, 73)
    Nigghoggr :: (I set at 167. -16, 75) - Black Hole

Real Game (if possible) – Around 146, -12, -60 – ish) – say 4-5 LY sphere.

Colour – really don’t care – Just sufficiently different from Kriel to be seeable)
    =============================================================

Relationship with other factions

The Zirax - consider a race that has lost its breeding capability pitiful and unworthy.
    - however actvely avoid them and their teritories through fear of "contamination"
    - will shoot down if they enter zirax teritory (again contamination fears).
    - will destroy bases if they can deniably get away with it (leave no traces)#
    - The Tarik are effectively a Vassal State of the Zirax

The Polaris - consider them as a primary source of employees - you will find many within the polaris corporate world.
    - are slightly aghast at their community mindedness as opposed to pure capitalistic ideals.
    - are happy to trade consumables and tech with them
    - will not trade weapons with 'children' who will just fire them to look at their pretty colours.
    (come on its polaris - they love a nice soft mark - oops customer)
    - consider them valuble 'trapped' consumers (so will likely protect them militarily - for a price)

UCH - Fairly little contact (to those not employed by polaris – corp)
    - Fairly neutral to good terms
    - consider them unecessarily hedonistic
    - universally loath their musical and clothing taste
    - admire their optimism.

Brotherhood of Farr -
    - The Tarik Failed colonisation event was on an 'infested hellhole' planet for which the
    planetary information, surveys, habitability report and mining rights were purchased from
    an intra-galactic trader (Swindler) named Farr of the defunct spandau league, for most of
    the putative colony's 'Gold' currency according to old records, and 'grandparents' memory.
    (whilst possibly hundreds or thousands of years ago to the rest of the galaxy it is relatively
    recent history to the Tarik due to their relativistic travel issues).
    The Tarik are unusually for them fairly suspicious of the brotherhood (well they do kind
    of have clashing ideologies anyway) - and will have extreme suspicion of anyone who rises
    in the Farr reputation ranks)
    - there have been rumours of diplomatic incidents involving
    suspiciously inebriated priests , hair removal (or addition - its not clear), 'goldy looking'
    permanent dye, 'desmocking ' commonly referred to as being 'farr-scaped'.
    (the priests seem subsequently to 'go off the radar' fairly quickly - presumably being
    re-templed for their own good - and possibly common decency).
    However whilst the Tarik are no threat militarily, they are a 'valued customer'
    and client species of the Polaris faction and do so much like spending money frivolously.

The Kriel : - Strangely don't wipe them out despite being diorectly next to them (are the Tarik Protected by someone?)
    - Sort of ignore/tolerate the Tarik Otherwise
    - Maybe they feel sorry for a fellow but fallen hive species?
    ===============================================================

Faction reputation

They can be a permanently Friendly Faction (theyre not really worth fighting at the moment)

Possible

+ reputation - boogying on down anywhere in the galaxy (extra ponts in their territory)
    - drinking beer, wine or booze anywhere (extra ponts in their territory)
    - being in their territory
    - any infornation on their lost people or colonies.
    - find the legendary gaia - 'planet of the females' - instant max reputation
    (almost certainly does not exist)

- reputation - ecological damage (cutting down trees or mining) in their territory (they
    revere remaining habital planets)
    - violence in their territory.
    - being a debbie downer.
    =============================================================

New Tarik Shipyard (Empyrion Ver 1.5.7)

Planetary Bases

Tarik - planetary - buildings.jpg

Hippodrome (planetray version)

Tarik-Hippodrome.jpg

Planetary junk and crashes

Tasik - planetary - crashes.jpg

Space Orbitals and bases

Tarik-space-bases.jpg

Space Civilian and military fleet

Tarik-civilian-military-space-fleet.jpg

Space SVs

Tarik-SV.jpg

Space Debris

Tarik - loose space debris.jpg

=========================================================================================
    ATTACHED
    =========================================================================================
    The Following (Kind of Big) Scenario on Steam - Features Greys as the Primary (Hidden) Antagonist
    (Soliloquy of Reason v1_7_x1_no_jpg.Zip)
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2695395789
    Scenario :- Tarik Ship Showcase - Scenario with all(ish) Ships and Bases laid Out
    (xTarik-Showcase -nojpg for v1_9.Zip)

Embedded in xFull - ShipYard - Zip Files-v1.zip
    (Tarik-Profane-Farr-Collection-List-v1.xlsx), (Tarik-Special-Ziraxian-List-v1.xlsx) ,(Tarik-Planet-Assets-List-v1.xlsx, (Tarik-Space-Assets-List-v1.xlsx)

Tarik_Playfields_v1.zip
    Farr-Profane-POIs_v1.zip
    Tarik-Zirax-Cryo-Ship_v1.zip
    Tarik-Planet-General_v1.zip
    Tarik-Planet-Junk_v1.zip
    Tarik-PV-&-OPV_v1.zip
    Tarik-Space-Debris-&-Derelicts_v1.zip
    Tarik-Space-General_v1.zip

Tarik-Story Outline -v1.docx
    =============================================================================================

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2023
    Kassonnade, ravien_ff and Germanicus like this.