Fixed Rocks throws one of the pieces somewhere. [6964]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by cmguardia, Oct 30, 2019.

1. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Unfortunately it is not repaired. Both the pieces that fall across the ground and those that jump. Just start a new game in V11.5 and look for copper or cobalt rocks, the second piece of rock jumps in any direction.

Lamentablemente no está reparado. Tanto los pedazos que caen atraves del suelo como los que saltan. Solo comenzar un juego nuevo en V11.5 y buscar rocas de cobre o de cobalto, el segundo trozo de roca salta en cualquier dirección.

stanley bourdon likes this.
  2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    After looking for a issue in this area again today in SP & MP I haven't seen a single issue with any of the surface rocks like what was previously seen with them.

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Me neither. I did not loose a Single hand drilled Rock so far. But I remain suspicious;)

4. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

I will try again to make a video capture. I hope to get lucky.
    I do not know if it is useful, but I am with the low memory warning even though I do not see 8GB of RAM being used. I do not see that it exceeds the 6.9 used in total adding those of the system with Empyrion and nothing else running.
    Edited:
    @Pantera
    Here triumphing over the software! I got the video!
    Only 35 minutes of play and I have jumps and falls across the floor plus a motorcycle with heads of end.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P9AYI1B8qhL1rBBmQmeUQbFYtVus9w0Y

Volveré a intentar hacer una captura de vídeo. Espero tener suerte.
    No se si es útil, pero estoy con el aviso de memoria baja aunque no vea que se usen los 8GB de RAM. No veo que supere los 6.9 utilizados en total sumando los del sistema con Empyrion y nada más corriendo.

Editado:
    Aquí triunfando sobre el software! Logré el video!
    Solo 35 minutos de juego y tengo saltos y caídas a través del suelo mas una moto de cabezas como final.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P9AYI1B8qhL1rBBmQmeUQbFYtVus9w0Y

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Germanicus likes this.