So, the last time I posted about my SV, I said I needed to test it in battle. Well, I finally got around to doing that, taking out the drones, the satellites and the space station defenses. While it took a beating, I lived, which was a huge a improvement of the booty-kicking I was handed on Aestus. The changes I made included using a ton of cargo boxes as armor and moving my core. The cargo boxes do draw power at 1 kw, but weigh in at 49kg, versus the 120kg for a hull box, and have 30 armor and 50 hit points versus the 20/25 for hull boxes. So I have used them to protect the leading sides of my fuel tanks and directional thrusters, and to encase my core/generator and to protect my RCS's. To reduce the weight as much as I could, I made extensive use of the truss block. Stats on my SV are: Max output: 3.6 MW (3 generators) Consumption: 363 kw Wt: 9.9 tons The consumption rating is kind of frightening, it's more than my base is using. So, I am trying to figure out how to pare that down and yet maintain the crunchy shell I've constructed. Anyway, below are some "how it's made" shots to illustrate my approach. Enjoy!