Fixed Unityplayer.dll caused an Access violation

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Realme, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Realme

Realme Ensign

It was fine until yesterday. Suddenly, the game stopped playing and pops up this error saying, "Unityplayer.dll caused an Access violation". Any easy suggestions on this topic?

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Realme and Germanicus like this.
  3. Realme

Realme Ensign

@Pantera, Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I found an easy solution yesterday. A friend suggested me to download the unityplayer.dll from here: https://dlldownloads.com/unityplayer-dll/ and I followed the way, I replaced the older one with this new DLL file and my problem was solved. Thanks once again to you and your support team.

Germanicus likes this.
  4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Interesting can you supply the client log & the crash folder if one was generated from when the issue happened ?
    The client log & crashes folder locations:
    1. Client log location:
      Right click on Empyrion in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse local files > Logs

2. Crashes folder locations:
      C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Eleon Game Studios\Empyrion - Galactic Survival
      C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Temp\Eleon Game Studios\Empyrion - Galactic Survival
    create copies of all of the folders, compress them with windows built in compression option (right click on the file/folder, place your cursor over "Send to" & select the "Compressed (zipped) folder" option) then attach them to your post by dragging them into the reply box or using the upload a file option.

Can you also say which "unityplayer.dll" you replaced ? there are 3 of them in the following folders:
    Empyrion - Galactic Survival/SolarSystemGenerator
    Empyrion - Galactic Survival/DedicatedServer
    Empyrion - Galactic Survival/Client

Germanicus likes this.