PLZ Retest and Re-Report cant place base starter block

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Deerock, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Deerock

Deerock Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.8
    Mode:Survival
    Mode:Single player

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility:
    Severity:

Type:

Summary:

Description:
    I cant place base starter block on Aqua planet with default settings, the game tells me that there is resource deposit nearby while closest one is 250 m. Also game tells that there was internal error when pod crashed. Sadly I dint send manage to send it via mail.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1)survival
    2)aqua planet, default setting
    3)after pod crash, internal error

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Please supply a copy of the save game with you character left standing in the location you are trying:

How to attach a save game to a report:

Go to:
    For SP:
    Right click on "Empyrion" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games
    1. Right click on the save folder & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it (or use winzip or 7zip)
    2. Use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive & add a share link to it

Please supply a copy of the log:

How to attach logs to a report:

1. Client log location:
      Right click on Empyrion in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse local files > Logs
    2. Create a copy of the folder called 3842, compress it with windows built in compression option:
      Right click on the file or folder > Send to > "Compressed (Zipped) folder"
    3. Upload the file to a file hosting site such as mediafire, dropbox or google drive & add a share link to it.

Germanicus and Pach like this.
  3. Deerock

Deerock Ensign

Thanks for your help, strange thing happened, yesterday I couldn't make it work, tried verifying game cache then reinstalling game, but couldn't place base starter, I have started new playthrough and miraculously everything is normal . I can place base starter just fine. I am not sure what happened or what has triggered this bug (sadly I don't have save with bug) and how to reproduce it. If anything goes wrong again Ill post here, thanks for your time. Cheers!

Pach, Pantera and Germanicus like this.