General

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Quarior

Quarior Commander

Ah OK, so you right, useless this point.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. Bollen

Bollen Captain

Single Player Mid to Late game

I, like many here, love this game with a vengeance and really appreciate all the updates and ideas from the Devs. But I have become more and more concerned at the pace of development and the type of things that are being developed... Most updates have been, for a while now, about early game features e.g. more complex recipes, changes of resources, inventory mechanics, etc. Factions seem to be the only new thing for ages that might prove to be useful for later game.

For many of us who have been with Eleon for a long time (I came in on version 5.something), we are kind of bored of just playing the early survival game. I've become so adept at it that I can reach late game stage in just a few hours now (I know all the strategies). What is one to do once you already have a giant city and all the resources of the universe...?

Some suggestions:

1.- Make it easier to create scenarios: one app (or in game) to adjust planets, systems/orbits and more importantly, the PDA to create missions and stories. I have a 500 page story with about 300 missions written down, but I have found it impossible to create the scenario for it.

2.- Abolish Admin Cores in single player, allow us at least to clear out our planet of choice.

3.- Give Space a bit of love! Give us a decent radar to find POIs, give us sectors of space which are infested with stations, gives us more combat variety (fighting Zirax SVs, not just drones) and allow us to take over CVs and fight their crew.

4.- Give us autopilot! I have already made a post about this a while ago about the many, many virtues of this, but mostly missions, missions, missions! (e.g. playing as a lowly cadet in a massive fleet engagement, create invasions from enemies, creating storylines and adventures, control your own fleets!)

5.- Give us proper trading: why oh why would any trader only accept 5 of something? Let us return with a cargo haul full of weapons, blocks, foods and ores and sell them all! And even better, sell and buy Blueprints!

Love you to bits Eleon and even if you don't take any of these suggestions I will always love this game, perhaps I should just move on to another one.

Quarior and Runeshadow like this.
  3. Runeshadow

Runeshadow Captain

Great idea! I understand the need to implement supply and demand, but it was a cool feature in other games where you could collect all the items, keep what you needed and sell the rest.

4. Bollen

Bollen Captain

Large Structure Spawn Bug

Don't know where to report this bug, but: Devs, you did something wonderful in 9.0.2 exp where I could finally spawn large structures anywhere on the planet! In 9.0.3 this ability was gone and also in the new public release.

Siege Inc. and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  5. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

This would work best here: https://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/ :)

Bollen likes this.
  6. Sparrowhawk65

Sparrowhawk65 Captain

Not sure where to post this.

I don't like the change to the middle mouse button. When I'm suddenly under attack in the past I'd swing the button down to slot 1 where my weapon is located. Boom, straight into the battle. Now if I try that the active square can end up anywhere. I have to look down and carefully get to my weapon... for that second I'm vulnerable. Please return it to the way it was.

I know I can use the number pad but why should I when the previous system worked fine.

Otherwise thanks for the update. Looks good. Still getting used to it. :)

7. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

Exactly my problem too, we should maybe file a bug report over this because its becoming quite the annoyance, I have to watch my toolbar to know what item i land on, infinite scrolling is a huge setback for my combat and building.

Ravis, Bollen and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  8. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

I appreciate the continuing efforts to improve and expand the game. I don't necessarily agree with all the changes, but then it's me that you're trying to please. What I don't understand is why change something that worked perfectly.

In A8, I built 2 SVs utilizing Delta (medium) wing and Connector (medium) which blended together perfectly!

In A9, I spawned those ships and found the Connectors had shifted out of alignment. I tried to correct the positioning of the Connector to find I had a choice of too far forward or too far back, it would no longer blend with the delta wing.

2018-12-19 (1).png A8

2018-12-19.png A9

I can do away with the connector as it is mainly deco, but I shouldn't have to. Please put it back to the way it was.

Also, what happened to the mount or hard-point?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Bollen and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  9. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

It might not be a bad idea to Bug Report this in case the Devs did not intend that change & are unaware that it happened. I agree, it does look like an illogical change.

10. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

I would love to do so, but I don't understand the instructions on how to do it.

11. jadefalcon

jadefalcon Captain

Why Why Why Why are my blueprints required to be placed at 90 degree angles and not free form in survival!!?

Thundercraft and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  12. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

Seems to be a sideeffect from introducing the 'path from POIs to ground' for NPCs.. Atleast from my understandng.. Not a huge fan either, but likely an area that will get some love in the future (One can hope atleast ;) )

Thundercraft and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  13. Eclypseon

Eclypseon Lieutenant

Blocks Feedback...

Like the new block: Corner Small B

But still missing a block for the space shown in the image below.

[​IMG]
    Full res image link: here

Tyrax Lightning and Track Driver like this.
  14. Exacute

Exacute Rear Admiral

There's two feedback threads for block sizes.. might wanna head over to one of them, if you want your request heard ;)

Tyrax Lightning and Eclypseon like this.
  15. Pch91

Pch91 Ensign

The game is incredible, but after building the whole game becomes repetitive, and meaningless. could make a trading system where we should always have a reason to be able to pick up and buy things or pay crew to command the ship .... this would make the game more exciting, boost the pve and leave the pvp more dynamic. it's not just a bush.

Bollen and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  16. Ravis

Ravis Captain

Is it intended that creative inventory is locked? It's really kind of odd and makes things like fueling ships harder.

17. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

how u mean?

18. Ravis

Ravis Captain

My inventory in creative mode does not keep inventory anymore. (The player inventory not the action bar.) I mean it's creative mode so I have the full h menu but if the action bar is full it won't put any thing in the inventory.

I read posts of peoples creative inventory filling up and was wondering if it was removed lol.

(Single player creative not modifyed)

19. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Works fine for me.
    might want to make a bug report with a save and info

20. Ravis

Ravis Captain

Apologies, apparently its that save game only.:D